Car accidents can result in a wide range of injuries, from broken bones to paralysis to fatalities. All types of injuries are difficult to deal with, especially while trying to handle other matters such as working with the insurance company and finding medical treatment. It is important to have someone who can guide you through all steps involved in your car accident claim and stand by your side.
Types Of Car Accident Injuries
The lawyers at our firm have helped many clients over the past 25 years. We have offices located in Jackson and Ypsilanti, and we serve clients throughout the state of Michigan.
Our entire practice is focused on handling personal injury claims, including car accidents, resulting in a wide range of injuries such as:
- Fractures and broken bones. Fractures can lead to other serious issues if they are not addressed immediately. We can help make certain all your medical needs are taken care of immediately after the accident.
- Head, neck and back injuries. Our lawyers represent those suffering a wide range of injuries to the upper extremities, including head trauma, soft-tissue injuries (neck injuries), back and spinal injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries. We advocate for those who have suffered serious spinal cord injuries, including paralysis, as the result of a car accident.
- Traumatic brain injuries. These injuries are amongst the most serious and require very specific medical attention. We have the experience necessary to handle such complex claims and will make certain you get just compensation for your serious injury.
- Burn injuries. Burns are extremely painful and can be both physically and emotionally challenging to deal with. Along with helping you receive just compensation, we can assist you in getting to a specialist to address injuries such as scarring and disfigurement.
- Passenger injuries. Passenger injury claims are handled differently than driver injuries. We are experienced in representing both drivers and passengers in Michigan car accident claims.
- Injuries to children. When a child is injured in a car accident, the injuries affect him or her differently than an adult. Our attorneys frequently represent injured children in car wreck claims.
- Nerve, tendon and muscle injuries. Soft-tissue injuries, commonly referred to as whiplash, can have serious effects if they are not treated promptly and properly. We can help you get the medical treatment you need to make certain your injuries do not worsen after the accident.
Bredell & Bredell also represents families who have lost loved ones in tragic accidents. We will help you and your family through the legal steps involved in a wrongful death claim and work to secure the maximum amount of financial compensation possible for your loss.
Contact Our Michigan Auto Injury Attorneys
When we take on a case, we do not get paid unless we win a recovery for your claim. Remember that at Bredell & Bredell, we are on your side. There is no risk in contacting our law firm to learn about the benefits of working with our team. Please contact any of our three office locations by calling 866-586-8164. You can also send us an online email inquiry. We respond to messages promptly. Additionally, we are flexible in scheduling consultations and are happy to make home and hospital visits if your injury prevents you from coming to see us.